Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Iphone Tips

Now and days everyone has their phone on them. Most of us use an iPhone. This article explains some simple tips iPhone users could use to improve their photos. 


There were a few tips in this article that I thought was interesting. One of the tips was to use a selfie stick to broaden your perspective. I honestly thought selfie sticks were a thing of the past but I guess not. Its really is a good idea once you think about it. The selfie stick would be beneficial not just for the selfie. Getting that larger or closer perspective from that selfie stick can make a lot of difference. As discussed last week in class, perspective can change how much light or size the objects in the image. 

Another tip that caught my attention was the simplicity of cropping. I have never viewed cropping an image to make it look better but seeing the example in the article, I can see how a simple crop can make the photo look better. 

This article does help me understand a little bit more about my iPhone and how to take the perfect picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment